Roofing Torches

(13 products)

A roofing torch is sometimes known as a gas torch and is an essential tool when applying roofing rolls to flat roofs as the heat is applied to bond the surfaces together. The felt usually has a heat dispersible membrane on the back and when the heat is applied it helps to provide a secure hold and creates a waterproof seal, which is important in preventing leaks. Most roofing torches come with a 50mm bell and are fitted with a long neck allowing the operator to stand upright whilst applying a flame to the roof. It is essential that the area you are working in is clear from dust and debris. Once the mineral felt is positioned, it needs to be carefully rolled back up, making sure it's straight and tight. The roof torch should then be used over the exposed underside, moving the torch evenly and smoothly. For the best finish about 80% of the heat should be aimed at the roll and the other 20% to the substrate, this is adjusted during colder weather to 60%/40%. It should then be passed along to the outer edge before pulling the felt back into place. If heavy smoke is seen then the temperature is too hot and it's advised to step back. Roofing torch kits are ideal for drying, bitumen laying, preheating, field torching or other heat demanding applications.

Filters Clear all


Sievert Turbo Propane Roofing Torch Kit (128HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Turbo Propane Roofing Torch Kit

£99.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now
Sievert Propane Regulator ⅝" LH BSP Male x ⅜" LH BSP Male

£29.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Propane Detail Roofing Torch Kit (498HJ)

New
Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert  Propane Detail Roofing Torch Kit

£124.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Turbo Propane Roofing Torch Kit (793HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Turbo Propane Roofing Torch Kit

£124.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Torch Hose 5mm x 4m (307HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Torch Hose 5mm x 4m

£39.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Propane Detail Roofing Torch Kit (712HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert  Propane Detail Roofing Torch Kit

£99.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Rothenberger Drain Down Hose ½ x 10m (453HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Rothenberger Drain Down Hose ½ x 10m

£44.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Quick-Release Coupling Spigot x ⅜" (796HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Quick-Release Coupling Spigot  x ⅜"

£9.49

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Promatic Propane & Butane Torch Kit (702HJ)

New
Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Promatic Propane & Butane Torch Kit

£299.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Promatic Propane & Butane Roofing Torch Kit (411HJ)

New
Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Promatic Propane & Butane Roofing Torch Kit

£249.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Promatic Detail Burner 60mm (101HJ)

Stock Clearance
Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Promatic Detail Burner 60mm

£114.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now
Sievert Propane Hose Failure Valve ⅝" LH BSP Male x ⅜" LH BSP Male

£29.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now

Sievert Quick-Release Coupling Spigot x ⅜" (911HJ)

Product rating
0 out of 5 stars
Sievert Quick-Release Coupling Spigot  x ⅜"

£24.99

INC VAT
in your basket Checkout Now