Customer Service Help & Support
Our teams are working incredibly hard to respond to all enquiries during this crisis and our priority is to help you as quickly as possible, endeavouring to respond within 7 working days. We’re sorry if we’ve not reached our usual level of service but we can assure you that we are doing all that we can to help during this time. Thank you for your understanding.
To help with the high volume of enquiries we have had to prioritise. Please see below the enquiries we can respond to at this time:
- Cancelling a Click & Collect Order
- ‘Where’s my Order’ queries for orders over 3 working days
- Website Queries
- Returns Queries
If your enquiry is not regarding the above, we ask that you please refer to our website where you can find the most up to date information on our service, along with our self-help guides and FAQ’s.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.
We’re sorry, we will not be able to respond to the following enquiries on an individual basis, hopefully the answers below will help.
- Requests for PPE or face masks. We are sorry we do not have our usual stock available. Screwfix is ringfencing PPE to donate to the NHS for distribution in hospitals, hospices and care homes. We have currently withdrawn from sale selected PPE products until further notice to ensure we can distribute this to where it is most in need.Thank you for your understanding.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to change any Click & Collect orders to home delivery, please keep the receipt and we can process a refund when normal trading resumes. In the meantime you can place a new order for home delivery.
- Instructions on how to obtain a copy invoice or update your personal details/marketing preferences can be found in our Help Pages.
- We cannot provide product recommendations for projects or jobs at this time.
- Our stock level and location information are accurate and up to date on the website. Please check the website for the information you need.
- Deliveries may take slightly longer than normal, therefore please allow 3 working days before querying the status of your parcel. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Our tracking and despatch emails are accurate, so please refer to these for the most up to date status and only travel to store when advised to do so to avoid a wasted journey.
We are doing all we can to help keep you supplied and safe. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.