Stores open as normal across the UK – Delivery 24-48 Hours

Wire Brush Set 2 Pieces (6140V)

£ 4.99INC VAT

Add to basket for...

Wire Brush Set 2 Pieces (6140V)

Removes rust, scale paint and slag. Brass-plated brush for damp applications and natural wire for dry applications.

  • Polypropylene Handles
  • Carbon Steel Bristles

More Info

View all: Unbranded Wire Brushes

Bulk Save Save up to 10%
Bulk savings
QTY Price per item Saving
1 £4.99 -
2 + £4.49 Save 10%
£4.99INC VAT

Add to basket for...

Wire Brush Set 2 Pieces is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 77.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_30, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_77
  • loc_en_GB, sid_6140V, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screwfix
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 48ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Add to saved list...

Save
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good value product Nice product and great value. Has a good grip and on first use feels sturdy and robust
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Its a toy One of them fell apart in my hands on first usage. Yet another item to return to Screwfix :-(
Date published: 2020-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality products for the price Bought these to use on brickwork cleaning, did the job without a problem. They are sturdy and not like many wire brushes only last for one job. The price is very good for the wire brushes and would recommend them as a good buy.
Date published: 2020-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for for moss removal Used it to remove moss from my roof after two other brushes failed, lasting only 40% of the roof surface combined. Completed the rest 60% of the roof with just one brush from the set and the brush I used looks like it can keep going a while longer. My roof has 1970s Concrete roof tiles and the shape and construction of these brushes is great for scraping moss from all sides of each tile and in between. Overall - for moss removing purposes it is a Brilliant par of brushes.
Date published: 2020-09-23
  • y_2020, m_10, d_30, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_77
  • loc_en_GB, sid_6140V, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screwfix
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 48ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Can they be used for removing moss off flagstones?

Asked by: Tadj
Hello Tadj, Yes, these can be used for removing moss. I would note that if the flagstones are soft then this may leave markings on the surface. Thank you for using Q&A SW
Answered by: SWake
Date published: 2020-08-10

Can these be used to remove silicone from exterior brickwork?

Was planning to use silicone remover solution as well.
Asked by: Belleanna
Hello Belleanna, This could be used to remove silicone from brickwork. Thank you for using Q&A (CW)
Answered by: Cwalm
Date published: 2019-10-29

Can I use this on an outdoor metal gate to get rid of paint n rust?

Asked by: RaulB
Hello, Yes this would be fine. Thank you for using Q&A KD
Answered by: 01DavisK
Date published: 2019-04-16

Which one is the brass one?

Asked by: GucciGooch
Hello The brass plated brush is the lower one in the picture. Thanks for using Q&A
Answered by: DEDMONDS
Date published: 2018-05-17

2 tasks?

Are there two brushes for different tasks/surfaces?
Asked by: GucciGooch
Hello. Yes, the brass one is softer and will not scratch the surface as much. Hope that helps. Thank you for using Q&A. MH
Answered by: marchington
Date published: 2020-06-14
  • y_2020, m_10, d_30, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_GB, sid_6140V, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LOCALE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screwfix
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.;
Specification
Manufacturer Guarantee 1 Year Guarantee
Pack Size 1
Pieces in Pack/Case 2
Product Height 60 mm
Product Length 250 mm
Product Type Wire Brush Set
Product Width 18.5 mm

Product contents

Brass-plated brush and natural wire brush.