Rated 5 out of 5Â by Loir Very neat
This is a great little screwdriver, holds its charge and lasts a long time on one charge.
Getting it was easy, bought on the website for pickup at a local store next day.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by NickInGuildford Good for flatpack/general use
I use two things to screw - this and a Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 drill/driver.
* one handed operation - including switching for reverse etc.
* light weight
* small gets into small spaces
* compatible a hex flexible extension
* LED great for dark spots
* Fast recharge
* Less control than a bosch driver/drill for example no adjustable torque stop - I've sheared flatpack bolts off and damaged MDF through over tightening with this little thing.
* Maximum torque for undoing old really tight/semi rusted screws is best left to something a bit bigger
* No battery change
Oddly the bigger drill has more "control" with a selectable driver torque limit. However for assembling flatpack, odd jobs and screw tightening this works great.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Smiffy34 Bosch Driver
Looks good, easy to pop in your pocket, works well but has no speed control.
I like it, it puts screws in ok.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by PitchPine A great little screwdriver!
Weight only 0.30kg with an amazingly powerful motor and effective LED.
No complaints whatsoever about the driver except the odd choice to package it in a biscuit tin.
Used daily for the past few months assembling kitchen/bedroom units and driving 100's of 55mm screws through floorboards into joists.
If something needs screwing my Bosch IXO IV 3.6V won't be far away!