Rated 1 out of 5Â by Sparkyman123456 Broke first day
Bought it put it in my pocket when I pulled it out the end had broken off. Very poor construction for the money. Happened the same day I bought it.
DONT BUY ONE !!!!!
7 Oct 2014
Rated 1 out of 5Â by TAP26 Broke
Bought one of these and tested on live wiring and sockets - nothing! Put in new batteries, still nothing so getting a refund and buying a different brand.
17 Apr 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Bludnok Nice toy
Got this because other brands out of stock, but it seems just the job. Good clear indication when voltage detected, yet not overly sensitive. Could maybe be the better for having a buzzer as well, but on the other hand that's just something else to go wrong. Time will tell on reliability, but it looks reasonably robust, and should last OK if not abused.
22 Mar 2014
Rated 1 out of 5Â by bargainhunter70 No Good
Just bought one of these, got it home and tried it against a working socket. No red light came on. I thought that the batteries were flat so changed them for new ones and tried again. Still no red light. I'm going to return this tonight on my way in to work for a refund, and going to buy a different make.
21 Mar 2014