Browse store
You must be over the age of 18 to purchase this product.

Fernox F1 Express Central Heating Inhibitor & Protector 265ml (13159)

Protects against corrosion and limescale. Treats up to 10 radiators. Quick and convenient, doses in only 30 seconds. Stops frequent venting of radiators. Maintains system efficiency and extends boiler life.

  • 1 Year Guarantee

More Info

Bulk saving available

Qty Price per item
1 - 2 £19.99 (£75.43/Ltr)
3 + £17.98 (£67.85/Ltr)
£19.99INC VAT (£75.43/Ltr)
Was £25.99 Save £6.00 (23%)

Add to basket for...

Fernox F1 Express Central Heating Inhibitor & Protector 265ml is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2016, m_12, d_9, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_GB, sid_13159, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screwfix

Add to saved list...

Save
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Applicator broken This review is based on the applicator only. Mine was broken when delivered. It appears to have some sort of trigger attachment that misleads you into thinking that the trigger will dispense the liquid. It will not. If you screw the applicator into the can before screwing the other end into your radiator it will dispense the liquid all over the place (as obviously experienced by a previous reviewer). The trigger is entirely redundant and misleading.
Date published: 2016-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Does what it says on the tin. Good easy to use product, heard good thing about the Fernox range, time will tell if it has done its job. I applied to an empty system and the can emptied very quickly around 1 second, i wasn't sure it had gone in but it did can was now empty and cold.
Date published: 2016-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect product So easy to use and my central heating was running smoothly and quite in no time
Date published: 2016-10-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Messy I lost 90% of the content just screwing the pipe to the can, spreading the product all over the place, including the ceiling and lost the remaining 10% trying to feed the radiator with it....in vain. Not only did I waste my money but had to clean and re-paint the ceiling. AVOID!
Date published: 2016-10-12
  • y_2016, m_12, d_9, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_GB, sid_13159, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_screwfix
3 Questions  3 Answers

Screwfix Q&A

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

 
 
« Back
 
 
Search:
Sort by:
8 Nov 2016
Customer avatar
by
Oxford
Read all my Q&A
, Builder/Multi Trade
+6points
6out of 6found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?Yes6No0

Answers

Answer: 
Hello Micky5. Unfortunately we don't advise that you mix F1 with any other inhibitor. The F1 Express can be mixed with any other chemicals in the F range, however we cannot guarantee that the F1 would work in conjunction with other inhibitors.
9 Nov 2016
0points
0of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?Yes0No0
13 Aug 2016
Customer avatar
by
Stockport
Read all my Q&A
, DIY
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?Yes0No0

Answers

Answer: 
Hello Hosh. You can't overdose a system with the F1 Protector, so adding any extra to top up the system will have no adverse effects.
15 Aug 2016
+5points
5of 5found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?Yes5No0
25 Oct 2015
Customer avatar
by
Ilford
Read all my Q&A
, DIY
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?Yes0No0

Answers

Answer: 
Hello Steve, this will be fine to add via the header tank.
3 Nov 2015
+2points
2of 2found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?Yes2No0
1 of 1
  • 2016-11-18 T05:36:09.452-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvqa, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers
  • loc_en_US, sid_13159, prod, sort_default
1 of 1
Specification
Brand Fernox
Colour Blue
Manufacturer Guarantee 1 Year Guarantee
Manufacturer Guarantee 1 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Manufacturing Standards Complies with Part L of the Building Regulations.
Model No F1 Express
Pack Size 1
Pack Size 1
Pieces in Pack/Case 1
Pieces in Pack/Case 1
Product Depth 50 mm
Product Type Central Heating Inhibitor & Protector
Sealant Adhesive Volume 265 ml
Volume 265 ml

pH (concentrate): 7.8-8.5.

Hazardous - Delivery unavailable for any offshore location.

Product contents

Radiator and filling loop adaptors.

Downloads

Safety Data Sheet (COSHH)