Rated 1 out of 5Â by Jmci9 You get what you pay for!!
I bought this shed after giving it the benefit of the doubt, as it got a few bad reviews. However, I should have read the previous reviews more thoroughly, as I now wish I had never bought it.
Just a few points:
- It was delivered reasonably quickly after ordering.
- Assembly will take you a day, and will require two people. (At least for putting the roof on.)
- As others said, many of the holes do not line up and you will need to drill new holes.
- The materials are flimsy and it would not take much effort to break in. So don't keep anything valuable in it.
I have had a couple of problems with it so far:
- Firstly when we were assembling it, we found that one of the side panels was missing. However, after two weeks and two panels, the correct missing panel was delivered and the shed was finished.
- During assembly I noticed a potential design flaw. Namely that wind would be able to blow water up the roof panels and through the joint at the apex of the roof. (I believe they refer to this as 'fully ventilated' in the description.) The flaw was proven on the first night of rain, when I opened the door to puddles of water on the floor and water dripping through the joint in the roof. Now I am going to have to spend more money trying to make the shed waterproof.
All in all, you do get what you pay for. In this case, a cheap shed that you will have to spend money on if it is going to be fit for purpose. I would definitely NOT recommend this shed.
6 Oct 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Ianevanshouse Nice little shed
This is a good value product. It was delivered 3days after ordering. It sits on a concrete base which is the ideal location. It definitely needs two people to build it. My 14 year old son helped me, having someone to simply pass the screws is invaluable. It took us about 6 hours to erect, but the instructions are easy to follow. I would recommend familiarising yourself with the different components before building. You will need a cordless screwdriver or expect repetitive strain injury.
25 Aug 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by batmam the best
put this up on my own all went well 6 hours pukka shed
23 Jun 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Edwards0101 Good shed
Good shed. Doors feel a little thin though. Expect to take around 6 hours with two people to construct due to the large number of screws. You will need a battery drill driver for this one. Instructions are not all that clear but if you have common sense and a brain that works you can figure out how it goes together. Delivery company very helpful and offered / delivered at 6.45am before I left for work. Overall very happy.
13 Apr 2014