Rated 3 out of 5Â by Zendoki Poor instructions, ok product.
Delivery was excellent. Took less time than quoted and they phoned me in advance to check address & tell me the day of delivery.
I started with a shelving bay. The instructions seemed to do things a bit strangely so here's my suggestions:
Make bottom half of shelving bay first :
1. Locate 4 uprights (blue) and 4 short side pieces (white).
2. Using a rubber mallet put two short side pieces in the very bottom rungs and two about half way up depending on how high you want your shelf.
3. Attach the long front and back pieces. Now put two shelves in.
4. Now make the top half separately: Locate 4 uprights and 4 short sides
5. Attach 2 short side pieces to the top rungs on these uprights
6. Attach 2 short side pieces about halfway up these uprights
7. Attach long side pieces to match steps 5 & 6
8. You now need someone to help for about max 5 mins - offer up the top half of the frame to the bottom half and get other person to hold it in position.
9. Attach remaining side pieces with one notch in the top rung of the bottom frame and one notch in the bottom rung of the top frame. This is the most fiddly bit - I needed a pair of pliers to bend corners of uprights to get them to mate up.
10. Fit final shelves.
I didn't get any instructions for the workbench but it's basically the same as the shelving bays. The top side pieces need to go in the very top rungs otherwise you get sharp edges but in doing so the top shelf seems as it it could just slide off.
The quality is as you would expect for a budget set and once assembled the units seem rigid with no need to brace to wall etc.
8 May 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by GD59 Workshop Bench starter kit
Good solid product that was easy to assemble despite poor instructions.
15 May 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by RobertandSusanA Excellent shelving.
Excellent at this price. Good quality, firm and secure. One person assembly may lead to swear words for the first unit but after that it is easy. Can recommend this.
6 Jan 2012