Rated 5 out of 5Â by DonnyO Top Notch
Great product, thick coat and gives a good spread over the affected area.
27 Aug 2014
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Strahinus Good stuff, hope it lasts
I purchased this stuff and here is the outcome:
1) It is very sticky and right consistency for covering any cracks/hole, for vertical holes larger than 1cm you may need two coats as it is not at sticky and may drip down.
2) Did not harden after 24hrs even if outside were more than 20deg. That was a surprise.
3) Coverage is quite good; I used less than half the can using it without mercy on any spot I suspected will fail in near future.
It is much cheaper to pay 16 pounds now that spending 1000s to replace a leaking roof on emergency basis.
4) I have not given the top marks as I do not know how will perform over time.
1) Use disposable gloves as this product is very messy. Use a little wood stick to mix it.
2) Use an 2inch old brush that you can dispose of it, as I do not think this goo is cleanable after that or buy a cheaper one for 50pence.
3) Make sure to clean all the dust before you apply it and cover the spots with few extra cm around.
4) Lock the cat if you have one for at least 6 hours, mine loves that roof so imagine what will do if walks inside the house with that stuff on her pawns.
3 Jul 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by oorwullno1 great product
does what it say on the tin, put it on and 1 hour later thunderstorm .no leaks. happy chap.
10 Jun 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by HandA Emergency Roof Seal
Initial feelings, this is an excellent product but as yet we have had no repeat of the torrential rain that caused the leak in the first place.
6 Feb 2014