Rated 4 out of
Very useful floor clamps
Works extremely well.
For the price, a great piece of equipment.
The floor wold not have looked as good without these 2 clamps.
Date published: 2016-10-18
Rated 4 out of
Used for laying a large engineered wood floor.
This tool performs very well but does require a couple of tweaks before use.
These adjustments take a couple of minutes and are well worth doing.
The tool itself is essential when laying any click together or tongue and groove floor and does its job extremely well.
Don't be coerced into buying the more expensive versions, they don't do the job any better.
1. Rub down the surface of the underside with a light sand paper, the paint finish is a little rough and this will prevent any scratches
2. remove the screw holding the ratchet to the plate and scrape out the paint underneath it then refit and tighten. This prevents the screw head damaging the floor surface.
3. Don't strike the ratchet plate with a hammer as it will mark the floor or damage the ratchet
4. Don't over tighten as the ratchet can buckle under excessive load.
5. Hold down the plate end with a tool box / large paint can / Wife or similar as it can lift the boards when tightening.
Date published: 2016-06-21
Rated 5 out of
Make floating wood floors easy
bought these to help my son lay a floating solid wood tongue and groove floor. Don't know how we would have done the job (well) without them. These work really well and are a bargain at the price.
Date published: 2016-06-13
Rated 1 out of
Tired this to close up gaps in flooring, wouldn't close anything,
Much better using an off cut of flooring and a hammer.
Date published: 2016-05-07