Rated 4 out of 5Â by allanr01 Door closure
Appears to be just as good as the more expensive product but only time will tell.
Quite hard to prize the plates apart but got a good tip to use the claw part of a hammer to gain the required purchase.
16 Nov 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Diyman shut that door
closes the door ok. Much better than the huge external door closer which went for recycle.
Not sure of its reliability, give it 12 months
7 Nov 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by DarMac Great product
Very good product and a great price too.
How to fit:
1. Fit main cylinder and cylinder plate to door.
2. Turn the anchor plate anti-clockwise to create slack in the chain
3. Pull the chain out by around 4cm and insert the chain key into the chain - this will hold the chain out
4. Turn key clockwise to remove the slack in the chain
5. Fit anchor plate
6. Remove chain key - open door first
31 Jul 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 what the...
Get what you pay for i guess, & these are going straight back.
Spring loading, even with adjustment, is impossible. Instructions say pull spring about 38mm out to mark out & fit. Furtherest i could manage was 18mm and now it's stuck. I'm a mech fitter.
Now got 2 25mm holes in my door frame & wall. Triffic.
3 Jun 2014