Rated 5 out of 5Â by DarMac Great product
Very good product and a great price too.
How to fit:
1. Fit main cylinder and cylinder plate to door.
2. Turn the anchor plate anti-clockwise to create slack in the chain
3. Pull the chain out by around 4cm and insert the chain key into the chain - this will hold the chain out
4. Turn key clockwise to remove the slack in the chain
5. Fit anchor plate
6. Remove chain key - open door first
31 Jul 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 what the...
Get what you pay for i guess, & these are going straight back.
Spring loading, even with adjustment, is impossible. Instructions say pull spring about 38mm out to mark out & fit. Furtherest i could manage was 18mm and now it's stuck. I'm a mech fitter.
Now got 2 25mm holes in my door frame & wall. Triffic.
3 Jun 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by RJCooper Door Closer
I thought of using a larger door closer because my Lab left the door wide open each time he came through and came across this unobtrusive little number.I ordered online and was able to collect five minutes later and so they were fitted within the hour. The problem is now solved. the product was good quality and easy to fit and I would highly recommend both goods and screwfix.
15 Feb 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by monkeypuz Just what I wanted
Had looked everywhere for door closures then thought of Screwfix. Thank goodness, easily ordered, quick delivery and easy to fit. Thanks.
6 Jan 2014