Rated 4 out of 5Â by ZHD2015 LED replacement job
Brought 10 of these to replace old bulb down lighters. Easy to fit, the spring is solid with the right amount of tension. The only thing was the system of fitting the casing first and then putting in the light part, found this a bit pointless and one of them was loose because of it, had to move the clips down to secure it. Pretty good for the price.
26 Jul 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by NickM2 Excellent product...
I purchased these to replace my old GU10 halogen units, which were not fire rated.
These are an excellent fire rated product and very easy to fit (come complete with connector block). Recommended.
17 Jul 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Trigger727 LED Dowlight - Perfect
I looked around at many products to replace my halogen down lights and eventually found these. They are a fully contained unit with all fittings, wiring, transformer ( dimmable) and GU10 LED bulb in bright white.
Has a 7yr guarantee and you would need to replace the entire unit which is the only downside but when you add up all of the components it pretty much comes to the same price anyway and this is so much easier to fit. Even had its own wiring box, which I didn't expect, to keep the join to the mains wire nice and safe.
Excellent product, gives a ton of light (I'm burning a total of 35watts now instead of 250watts) for a fraction of the cost.. Perfect.
25 May 2015
Rated 5 out of 5Â by 7fergies Excellent
Several things about this product work:
* fire rated - the lighting assembly is a block of aluminium - no holes for fire to get through. Cooling is through fins.
* rockwool insulation can be laid over the top - the bar keeps air circulation - but don't pack the insulation around it.
* warm light - 2700k - that's about like a standard incandescent light. It doesn't glare.
* quality look and feel
* unobtrusive when mounted.
* guaranteed for 7 years - this helped to alleviate my fears of not being able to replace the bulb. The aluminium fins you see Are the fitting.. it screws out of the outside fixing but you cannot replace the bulb. So this is a fix once replace when breaks. But if it does last 7 years price works out!
28 Apr 2015